Things you’re missing if you’re not following my other site:
- Rick Esenberg on health care reform and the Constitution (with Mark Steyn link, no less). And Peggy Little on shifting views of state AGs’ role;
- A first: attorneys nailed in asbestos fraud (more: Law.com)
- Jonathan Wilson: Georgia high court strikes down medical malpractice damages cap, while upholding offer of judgment rule and emergency room liability standard.
- “That nice Mr. Smith does not have to pay this personally, does he?” Jurors and insurance;
- James Copland on the friends of Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid;
- Lawyers up, lobbyists down, which creates opportunities for arbitrage in D.C.