Posts Tagged ‘Fred Thompson’
- Why the tort reform movement is really a civil justice reform movement. [Point of Law; University of Dayton Law Review]
- What to do about private securities class actions. [Wallison @ AEI]
- Law firm sued when witness trips, dies, in courtroom accident. [Lattman]
- Nifong responds to criticism of his handling of Duke Lacrosse case; KC Johnson not impressed.
- Big corporations have bogus consumer fraud lawsuits, too: NutraSweet maker sues Splenda maker over “Made from sugar so it tastes like sugar.” [Legal Intelligencer]
- The effect of a malpractice suit on a physician. [Levy via Kevin MD]
- “Are our institutions or is our sense of justice stronger because of [the Libby] prosecution?” [Fred Thompson; WaPo oped; also many posts by Frum]