If you like this site, you’ll love our sister site, Point of Law, which explores similar issues, often in greater detail than we have room for here. Recently, at Point of Law:
- Bill Sage and Jim Copland debate medical malpractice issues
- A profile of Steve Hantler, the DaimlerChrysler attorney often quoted here
- More on the Katrina litigation
- Why the success story for anesthesiologists may not be the panacea for medical malpractice it’s often sold as
- The Illinois Supreme Court strikes down an absurd $10.1 billion judgment
- And the latest on the Vioxx litigation and the Alito nomination.