Last of our highlights roundups:
- “Never wash your pets in the washing machine.” Honesty in labeling: “It’s vinegar and peppers, for God’s sake.” “Have *YOU* been injured or killed…?”
- Harvard Business School prof wages war against Chinese restaurant;
- “Court tells France to pay damages to Somali pirates”;
- Columbia: law students traumatized by grand jury news can delay finals;
- “At least twelve Baltimore cops sought workers’ comp for stress after using deadly force on citizens“;
- Duluth library seed-sharing program popular among local gardeners in doubt due to state regulation requiring advance testing of seeds.
- “My fourth thought was that I’d end up as a story on Walter Olson’s Overlawyered blog! … So I’m just going to put some ice on it and forget about it.”