I’ve renamed these telegraphic roundups “microblog” which seems more approachable than “Twitter”. Better name suggestions are welcome.
- Many countries had booms in housing finance, why was our meltdown worst? EconBrowser #
- Hail of dead cats from blogosphere for Paulson bailout plan PoL #
- Stunningly bad McCain idea: have Andrew Cuomo run SEC Mickey Kaus #
- Business historian John Steele Gordon on origins of mortgage meltdown NYT Freakonomics guest post #
- Going after lawyers in mortgage mess? New York Law Journal #
- Obama to pick centrists for high court? Not if advisers Minow and Tribe can help it Kerr @ Volokh #