• 99% of lawyers give the other 1% a bad name…

  • I don’t get it.

    What’s wrong with that commercial?

    It tells a meaningful story in humorous fashion.

    It’s effective!

    I dare say, it’s two cuts above those dreary videos of expensive attorneys that more and more tall-building firms are posting at their web sites.

  • […] Read it. And watch the video. […]

  • I can’t help it, I’m too old school. All lawyers ads really, really annoy me.

    Wasn’t it Shakespeare who wrote “First we get rid of all the lawyer’s ads and then we start working on the pharmaceutical ones.”

    I’m pretty sure he said that, but even if he didn’t he would have wanted to…

  • Actually, I think the ad featuring this same lawyer’s secretaries is even worse . . .